Matthew Campaigne-Scott has twenty-two years experience in ministry, leadership and counselling, including addiction counselling. He can call on extensive experience to support his conviction that, through accountability and hard work, a person really can change their habits and life path.
Supported by the acclaimed New Insights System, Matthew will help you and challenge you to reach your full potential. He comes equipped with compassion, patience and a willingness to listen.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor E. Frankl (Holocaust survivor)
Where: Waterfall, KwaZulu Natal
Qualifications: Certificate of Ministry; Diploma in Ministry; Diploma in
Information Mapping; New Insights Certified Life Coach
Specialises in: Personal Growth, Spiritual growth, Recovery Coaching,
Career Choices, Family Relationships
Unique Selling Proposition: Coming alongside clients and affirming them
while they discover themselves. Firm believer in empowerment and the
provision of an empathetic environment in which that can take place.
session discounted by 50%
Coaching Body Membership: No
Contact: click here
Matthew Campaigne-Scott, New Insights Certified Life Coach
Hi, I’m Matthew Campaigne-Scott,
I have been in the people business for twenty two years, involved with everything from leadership training to counselling. I have been a pastor, a public speaker, counsellor and head of counselling at a rehabilitation clinic. I have had to face challenges with my health and as an addict (8 years clean and sober). I have had to search deep inside to get back on and stay on track.
I have a passion for people in general and coaching in particular, having recently changed my focus from counselling to coaching. As I like to say “I loved being in the business of ‘fixing’ people, but now I delight in seeing people discover their own potential and realise that they can achieve realistic goals and feel great about themselves as they make healthy choices and establish mature habits.”
“A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.”
– Elaine MacDonald
What Will I Do For You?
- Lead you through the powerful New Insights coaching programme to help you unearth purpose to your life.
- Help provide a problem solving process when you need it.
- Offer a confidential sounding board for your thoughts and feelings.
- Keep you accountable to achieve and stay true to your own goals
- Provide you with the motivation to press on. To be in your corner in life’s battles.
- Provide a positive image of you to yourself when you feel defeated.
- Offer a listening post for when you need someone to process your inner machinations.
“When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for everyone else.”
– David Brin
What Life Coaching Entails:
To quote Bill Burridge: “A life coach isn’t there to diagnose how past traumas may have contributed to your current condition, help fix personal problems, heal emotional wounds or slay past demons.”
However, a life coach can help you understand that you have choices and help you choose a different path to get different and better results. Where you have come from does not have to dictate where you’re going to.
A life coach is not a consultant. However, a life coach can help you look within for appreciation and value instead of outwards for a sense of worth. To quote Bill Burridge again: “A life coach will not run your life or your business for you and will not even show you how to run your life or your business. What the coach will do, is help you to liberate the untapped potential that lies dormant within you, so that you can run your life or business far more effectively.”
Life coaches are not glamorous celebrities, public icons or superheroes of some form! They are, generally, ‘regular people’ like you and me. The difference is that they have a true passion for helping others be the best they can be and – if they have come through a reputable training programme – they will be adequately equipped with the tools, skills and techniques to make that happen.
So for a modest investment you can see your life improve significantly within just six months.
Life coaching can help you …
- Thrive as you strive.
- Develop a healthy self image.
- Get excited about your life.
- Process your self doubts.
- Learn to listen to your inner voice.
- Restore equilibrium in your mind and emotions.
- Establish healthy habits.
- See the positive side of life and celebrate small and big goal achievements.
“Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach.”
What Life Coaching With Me Will Entail:
- Leading you through the New Insights coaching programme.
- Weekly or fortnightly sessions depending on your budget.
- Skype or Face Book Messenger sessions.
- Face-to-face sessions with clients who live in the Upper Highway area.
- Support via email and phone.
I’m Probably Not the Right Coach for You if:
- You want me to agree with everything you say.
- You want me to solve your problems for you.
- You are not prepared to put in the hard work to achieve your goals.
- You expect to receive free life coaching instead of a fair exchange.
- You are looking for therapy or a psychological/psychiatric diagnosis.
“Accountability breeds response-ability.”
– Stephen Covey
Request for Me as Your Life Coach
To request me as your life coach, please enter your details on the contact form (making sure to choose my name from the dropdown list of coaches) on the Request a Coach page.